- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Gradually add flour and salt, beating until smooth. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Coat bottom of a 7-inch nonstick skillet with melted butter; place skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Pour 3 tablespoons batter into skillet; quickly tilt in all directions so batter covers bottom of skillet.
- Cook 1 minute or until crêpe can be shaken loose from skillet. Turn crêpe over, and cook about 30 seconds. Place on a dish towel to cool. Repeat procedure with remaining batter. Stack crêpes between sheets of wax paper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This