- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans chopped green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons Cajun poultry seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add large chopped onion and next 4 ingredients, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in chiles and whipping cream; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and next 4 ingredients; cook 3 minutes.
- Note: For Cajun poultry seasoning blend, we used Chef Paul Prudhomme's Poultry Magic.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note