Crown Roast Of Lamb With Fruit Dressing
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) crown roast of lamb
- Fruit Dressing
- Orange slices (optional)
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
- Combine oil, salt, and pepper; brush surface of roast with oil mixture. Place a small piece of aluminum foil on each bone end. Place roast, bone ends up, on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer, if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° until desired degree of doneness: about 1 hour and 15 minutes or 140° (rare); about 2 hours or 160° (medium); about 2 1/2 hours or 170° (well done). Baste with glaze during last 30 minutes.
- Transfer roast to a warm serving platter. Spoon Fruit Dressing into center of roast. Garnish with orange slices and maraschino cherries, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes