Crown Pork Roast
More From Southern Living
Bake: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 1 (11-rib) crown pork roast, trimmed and tied
- 1 large apple
- 1 cup fresh kumquats
- Garnishes: fresh thyme sprigs, flat-leaf parsley, apples, pears, and kumquats
- 1. Rub steak seasoning evenly over all sides of pork roast. Place roast in a roasting pan; position a large apple in center of roast to help hold its shape.
- 2. Bake pork roast at 350° for 2 hours. Top apple with 1 cup kumquats, and bake 30 more minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted between ribs 2 inches into meat registers 160°. Let pork roast stand 15 minutes or until thermometer registers 165° before slicing. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note