Crowd-Pleasing Scalloped Potatoes
This easy, feel-good side dish is guaranteed to make guests melt.
Yield: 18 servings
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 10 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled and divided
- 4-1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes (about 12), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- COOK cream cheese spread, broth and milk in saucepan on medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly with whisk.
- RESERVE 2 Tbsp. bacon. Layer half each of the potatoes, onions and remaining bacon in 13x9-inch baking dish; repeat layers. Add cream cheese sauce; cover.
- BAKE 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown, uncovering and topping with shredded cheese and reserved bacon the last 10 min.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Substitute 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, for the cream cheese spread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crowd-Pleasing Scalloped Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes