- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 10 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled and divided
- 4-1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes (about 12), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
COOK cream cheese spread, broth and milk in saucepan on medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly with whisk.
RESERVE 2 Tbsp. bacon. Layer half each of the potatoes, onions and remaining bacon in 13x9-inch baking dish; repeat layers. Add cream cheese sauce; cover.
BAKE 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown, uncovering and topping with shredded cheese and reserved bacon the last 10 min.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Substitute 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, for the cream cheese spread.