- 1/4 cup MAZOLA Canola Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (8-ounce) French baguette, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese*
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream or milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or almonds, toasted and divided
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, coarsely chopped
How to Make It
Stir together oil and garlic; brush evenly on bread slices. Place bread on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Stir together cream cheese, blue cheese, and whipping cream until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts; gently fold in grapes.
Shape cheese mixture into 1 (9-inch) log. Roll log in remaining 1/2 cup walnuts. Serve with crostini.
* 4 ounces port wine cheese, crumbled, may be substituted for blue cheese.
NOTE: To toast walnuts, spread on a baking sheet, and bake at 350°, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted.