Crostini with Blue Cheese and Tomato
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 42
- Fat: 1.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 1.6g
- Carbohydrate: 5.9g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 108mg
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Calcium: 20mg
- 24 (1/4-inch-thick) slices diagonally cut French baguette
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup tub-style light cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet; coat slices with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until bread is toasted; set aside.
- While bread bakes, combine cream cheese and blue cheese in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds or until softened. Add garlic and pepper; stir until combined.
- Combine tomato, basil, and salt in a small bowl. Spread about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture on each bread slice; top with 2 teaspoons tomato mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers