- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) diagonally-cut baguette slices
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- calories 168
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 6.5 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- monofat 4.6 g
- polyfat 0.9 g
- protein 4.7 g
- carbohydrate 23.5 g
- fiber 3.2 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 232 mg
- calcium 25 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place baguette slices on a large baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
While baguette slices toast, place beans and next 4 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Spread 2 tablespoons bean mixture on each baguette slice; sprinkle each with 1/2 tablespoon chopped tomatoes.