Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) brioche sliced
- 4 slice(s) black forest ham
- bechamel sauce
- 1 cup(s) gruyere cheese grated
- 4 eggs fried (sunny side up)
- Preheat broiler. Place 8 slices brioche on parchment-lined baking sheet. Top each of 4 slices with ham.
- Top all slices with 3 tablespoons bechamel; spread evenly with a knife.
- Top all slices with 2 tablespoons grated cheese.
- Broil until cheese is bubbling and light brown, 10-15 minutes.
- In fry pan, cook eggs sunny-side up. Stack the 4 slices without ham onto the ham-topped slices.
- Top each with 1 egg.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Croque Madame Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches