Crockpot Taco Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 can(s) kidney beans drained
- 1 can(s) kernel corn drained
- 2 can(s) rotel
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 jar(s) taco sauce
- 1 can(s) hominy drained
- 3 large can(s) chicken drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1-1/2 cumin
- Mix all ingredients into crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note