Crockpot Swedish Meatballs from Busy Cooks
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Ingredients below
- Serve this elegant, but easy five ingredient main dish recipe at a potluck or buffet super.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 15 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 lb. pkg. frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10 oz.) cans golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Cooked hot rice or mashed potatoes
- Place all ingredients except sour cream, flour, pepper, and rice or potatoes in a 3-4 quart crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, flour and pepper and blend well. Add a spoonful of the hot liquid from the crockpot and blend with wire whisk. Add sour cream mixture to crockpot, stir well, cover, and cook on low 30-40 minutes until thickened and blended. Serve over hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Swedish Meatballs from Busy Cooks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes