Crockpot Sussex Style Steak With Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) condensed beef broth
- 2 pound(s) flank steak
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) port wine or dark beer or beef broth
- 3 portabella mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1. Season the meat with salt and pepper and rub each side with flour. Place in bottom of slow cooker. Lay onions over top and pour in beef broth and port.
- 2. Brush mushrooms with olive oil and lay evenly over meat. Sprinkle with vinegar. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- 3. When ready to serve, transfer steak with mushrooms to a deep platter. Stir in goat cheese, if using and pour gravy over meat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by raestone1007 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note