Crockpot Stuffed Peppers
- 1 can(s) (10 3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can(s) (28 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package(s) (7 oz.) Spanish Rice Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) diced celery
- 1 egg
- 1 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 4 medium green peppers, halved lenghtwise, cored and seeded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1. Set aside seasoning packet from rice. Combine beef, rice mix, celery, onion and egg in large bowl. Divide meat mixture evenly among pepper halves.
- 2. Pour tomatoes with juice into slow cooker. Arrange filled pepper halves on top of tomatoes. Combine tomato soup, water and reserved rice mix seasoning packet in large bowl. Pour over peppers. Cover; cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CandyMaxey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note