CrockPot Special Beef
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can(s) condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) French onion soup
- 3 pound(s) pot roast
- 1. Mix soups together.
- 2. Place roast in crock pot and pour soup mixture over.
- 3. Cook on low 8-9 hours.
- 4. Serve over egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by raestone1007 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note