Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes
- A favorite recipe for crockpot scalloped potatoes from Beverly.
- 8 medium potatoes, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 16 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- bacon bits to taste
- salt and pepper
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix cream of chicken soup with 1/2 cup milk.
- Layer in the slow cooker/Crock Pot:
- Potato slices (about 1/8" thick), cheddar cheese, bacon bits, salt &
- pepper, soup mixture.
- Top the entire crock with soup mixture.
- Continue to layer those ingredients until the crock was full, then cover
- and cook on LOW for 9 to 11 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables