Crockpot Rotisserie-Style Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) chicken
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika and onion salt and italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme, cayenne papper, black papper
- 1 pinch(s) chili pepper
- 4 clove(s) garlic (optionals)
- 1 whole(s) onion quartered
- Rinse chicken inside and out and pat dry. Loosen skin around breast and legs. In a bowl mix all the spices together. Rub the spices all over the chicken, ind=side and out. Put onion and garlic inside the chicken if desired. Place chicken breast-side down into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low about 5 hours. The original recipe called for a 4-5 pound chicken and said to cook for 4-5 hours on high or 8 on low. I guess temperatures vary because 8 hours on low would have dried out my chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nancym712 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes