Crockpot Rotisserie-Style Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) chicken
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika and onion salt and italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme, cayenne papper, black papper
- 1 pinch(s) chili pepper
- 4 clove(s) garlic (optionals)
- 1 whole(s) onion quartered
- Rinse chicken inside and out and pat dry. Loosen skin around breast and legs. In a bowl mix all the spices together. Rub the spices all over the chicken, ind=side and out. Put onion and garlic inside the chicken if desired. Place chicken breast-side down into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low about 5 hours. The original recipe called for a 4-5 pound chicken and said to cook for 4-5 hours on high or 8 on low. I guess temperatures vary because 8 hours on low would have dried out my chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nancym712 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note