Not a winner!!
Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) broiler/fryer chicken 3.5-4 lbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. Place all of your ingredients in a small bowl and stir in water by the teaspoon until a paste forms.
- 2. Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray and place the chicken in, breast side up.
- 3. Coat the chicken inside and out with the paste.
- 4. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or on high 3.5-4.5 hours. Make sure the thickest part of the thigh registers at 180 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note