Crockpot Pepper Steak
"Very tender and flavorful, this recipe is one of our family's favorites. It's great to make ahead of time in the slow cooker and then serve over rice, egg noodles, or chow mein."
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) sirloin beef sliced into strips
- 1 cube(s) beef bullion
- 1/4 cup(s) water hot
- 1/2 cup(s) onion diced
- 2 whole(s) bell peppers chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn starch
- 1 can(s) (14.5 ounces) stewed tomatoes with liquid
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- garlic powder to taste
- 1. Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder to taste. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil and brown the seasoned beef strips. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- 2. Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved, then mix in cornstarch until dissolved. Pour into the slow cooker with meat. Stir in onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
- 3. Cover, and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by csaudarg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note