Crockpot Monkey Bread
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) refrigerated biscuits, jumbo sz (8 biscuits)
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 stick(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 large plastic baggie
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1-2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Step One
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and set aside.
- Step Two
- In a large plastic baggie, combine sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Close bag securely and mix ingredients together.
- Step Three
- Dip each cut biscuit into melted butter and place in the baggie. Close baggie and shake until all biscuits are covered with sugar.
- Step Four
- Spray slow cooker and place biscuits on the bottom. Itâ€™s okay if biscuits touch.
- Step Five
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours, then switch to warm. You will want to keep these warm or serve immediately. As they cool, they will harden.
- Step Six
- Powdered Sugar Butter Icing Directions:
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add in powdered sugar slowly, stirring continuously until smooth and thick
- enough to drizzle for icing. Add vanilla and stir to mix through. Drizzle over monkey bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes