Crockpot Monkey Bread
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) refrigerated biscuits, jumbo sz (8 biscuits)
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 stick(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 large plastic baggie
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1-2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Step One
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and set aside.
- Step Two
- In a large plastic baggie, combine sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Close bag securely and mix ingredients together.
- Step Three
- Dip each cut biscuit into melted butter and place in the baggie. Close baggie and shake until all biscuits are covered with sugar.
- Step Four
- Spray slow cooker and place biscuits on the bottom. Itâ€™s okay if biscuits touch.
- Step Five
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours, then switch to warm. You will want to keep these warm or serve immediately. As they cool, they will harden.
- Step Six
- Powdered Sugar Butter Icing Directions:
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add in powdered sugar slowly, stirring continuously until smooth and thick
- enough to drizzle for icing. Add vanilla and stir to mix through. Drizzle over monkey bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note