Crockpot Manhattan-Style Clam Chowder
Community Recipe from
- 6 slice(s) bacon chopped
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 small carrots diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley flakes
- 28 ounce(s) tomatoes crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 21 ounce(s) clams minced, with liquid
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1-1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 2-1/2 cup(s) potatoes diced
- Brown bacon in a large skillet; add onions and celery; cook just until onions are tender. Transfer to slow cooker and add remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours, or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve in a sourdough bread bowl.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Manhattan-Style Clam Chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes