Crockpot Macaroni & Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 1 pound(s) Elbow Macaroni
- 1 package(s) Kraft Crumbles
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta Cheese
- 1 quart(s) Whole Milk
- Cook macaroni for 4 minutes, drain and put in crockpot. Add other ingredients. Cook on medium heat for 2 hours or low heat for 4 hours. Stir every so often while cooking. Add more milk if it gets dry.
- **Can use Kraft Shredded Cheddar instead of Crumbles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scarriecarrie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Macaroni & Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables