Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 6 Large Potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 1 Quart Chicken Broth
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Cream (Half and Half Okay)
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- bacon bits
- sour cream
- Step One
- Combine all ingredients except for cream/ half and half, and cheese.
- Step Two
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours (potatoes should be tender).
- Step Three
- Then you will need to mash potatoes until coarsely chopped and soup is slightly thickened.
- Step Four
- Stir in cream and cheese. Garnish with toppings (bacon, chives, sour cream, cheese).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes