This was super easy to make and my husband and I both loved it! Even better the second day, with (added) fresh slices of avocado. Healthy too! Will make again!
Crockpot Lime Chicken Tacos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1.5 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 cup(s) chunky salsa
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 4 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1. Place the chicken in slow cooker. Combine lime juice and chili powder in a bowl, stir to mix. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours (or high 3 hours) or until chicken is tender.
- 2. Remove chicken. Shred chicken and return to slow cooker. Stir in corn and salsa. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes (or until heated through). Serve in tortillas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by raestone1007 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note