Crockpot Kielbasa and Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) frozen hash browns
- 14 ounce(s) kielbasa cut into pieces
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- black pepper and cajun seasoning
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese cubed
- 2 small cans of mexicorn drained
- In crock pot, combine hash browns, kielbasa, broth, seasonings and mexicorn. Stir well and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, cut cheese into cubes and stir into soup. Cover and cook on high 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note