Crockpot Kielbasa and Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) frozen hash browns
- 14 ounce(s) kielbasa cut into pieces
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- black pepper and cajun seasoning
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese cubed
- 2 small cans of mexicorn drained
- In crock pot, combine hash browns, kielbasa, broth, seasonings and mexicorn. Stir well and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, cut cheese into cubes and stir into soup. Cover and cook on high 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes