Crockpot Italian Beef
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Crockpot Italian Beef
- 3-4 lb. rump roast or sirloin tip roast
- 1 (14 oz.) jar of mild pepperoncini peppers
- Place roast in crockpot and pour one jar of pepperoncini' s over the
- roast including the juice. Cook overnight on low. In the morning
- shred beef and stir gently. Serve as a sandwich on crusty rolls or
- buns. Remove stems from peppers when serving.
- (It is delicious just like that, but if you prefer more spice, add
- one medium, chopped onion and one chopped green pepper. You can also
- add one package of Zesty Italian Dressing.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Italian Beef Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes