CROCKPOT FIESTA CHICKEN W/ RICE AND BEANS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 15 OZ. TOMATOE SAUCE
- 2 can(s) PETITE DICED TOMATOES W/GREEN CHILIS UNDRAINED
- 1 cup(s) LONG GRAIN RICE
- 1 can(s) CHIC. BROTH
- 1 can(s) PINTO BEANS UNDRAINED
- 1 pound(s) CHICKEN BREASTS
- 1 package(s) CHICKEN TACO SEASONING
- COMBINE ALL INGRED. PLACE IN CROCK POT. STIR TO BLEND. COVER AND COOK ON LOW 8-10 HRS. OR ON HIGH 4-6 HRS.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CROCKPOT FIESTA CHICKEN W/ RICE AND BEANS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes