Community Recipe from
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 can(s) Hatch Green Chile Sauce
- 24 bag(s) White corn tortillas (bag o'24)
- 2 bag(s) Shredded cheese
- Combine the chicken breasts & enchilada sauce in the crockpot. Season with salt, pepper & cumin. Cook on low all day (8hrs)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking pan with foil. Prepare the white corn tortillas in the an, spoon on the crockpot mixture. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sandilee67 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes