Crockpot Cubed Steaks with Gravy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/2 pound(s) cubed steaks (approx 6)
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium onion sliced and separated into rings
- 1 envelope(s) brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope(s) mushroom gravy mix
- 1 envelope(s) onion gravy mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 cup(s) water
- Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag. Add steaks, seal bag, and shake until completely coated. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion rings and cook until slightly transparent. Remove from skillet and set aside on a plate. Brown steaks on both sides in same skillet (may need to add a little more oil). Empty envelopes of gravy mix and tablespoon of sugar into bottom of crockpot and stir together. Add half the water and some of the onions. Transfer half the browned steaks to the crockpot and add more onion. Transfer remaining steaks to crockpot, cover with remaining onions and remainder of water. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or until tender. Serve with mashed potatoes or brown rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cnorris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Cubed Steaks with Gravy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes