Crockpot Country Style BBQ Ribs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) catsup
- 3 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) liquid smoke
- 4 pound(s) country style ribs
- In small bowl, stir together all ingredients, except ribs. Place ribs in slow cooker and pour 1 cup of sauce over top. Cook on high for 6 hours. Brush with reserved sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note