Crockpot Country Style BBQ Ribs
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) catsup
- 3 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) liquid smoke
- 4 pound(s) country style ribs
- In small bowl, stir together all ingredients, except ribs. Place ribs in slow cooker and pour 1 cup of sauce over top. Cook on high for 6 hours. Brush with reserved sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes