This was awful. I had to throw away everything but the corned beef, and that was just so so. Putting the cabbage on top made it discolored and still crunchy after 11 hours. Potatoes were awful as well. Dont waste your money or time.
Crockpot Corned Beef in Beer
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup(s) beer
- 1 cup(s) carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 pound(s) corned beef brisket
- 2 medium onions, peeled and quartered
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 small cabbage, cut in wedges
- 1. Place potatoes, onions, carrots, and bay leaf in crock pot.
- 2. Trim excess fat from brisket; put meat on top of veges.
- 3. Place cabbage wedges on top of meat.
- 4. Pour beer over all.
- 5. Cover and cook on LOW heat setting 9-11 hours.
- 6. Slice brisket thinly across grain (let it cool 5- 10 minutes for easier slicing).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by raestone1007 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note