Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Crockpot Corn
- 1 large Bag frozen corn
- 8 ounces Pkg. cream cheese
- 1 Stick margarine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt cream cheese and margarine in microwave. Spray crockpot with vegetable
- spray. Put melted cream cheese and margarine in crockpot. Add corn, salt and
- pepper. Cook in crockpot for two hours on low.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables