crockpot chicken teriaki
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1lb chicken breasts diced
- 1cup chicken broth
- 1/2cup teriaki sauce
- 1/3cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1. combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce brown sugar, and aril cloves in large bowl
- 2. add chicken to sauce and toss t combine
- 3.pour chicken mixture into crockpot
- 4. cook on low 4-6 hour or until chicken is cooked thru
- 5. serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce is desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jeanie80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note