Crockpot Chicken and Dumplins
A great way to have that cold weather comfort food with a whole lot less effort!
Debone Chicken: 20 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) chicken broth low sodium
- 1 whole(s) chopped onion (or dryed)
- 1 can(s) Cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup(s) Crisco
- 1 whole(s) cut chicken
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic salt or powder
- 1/4 cup(s) italian seasoning mix
- Place cut chicken in crockpot on high, cover with broth (add water if needed) add 1/2 of seasonings and all of the chopped onion. Cook for 5 plus hours, remove and debone chicken. (cook on medium if you will leaving it on while at work) Return chicken to pot, add large can of cream of chicken soup. Mix flour, additional seasonings and crisco with two knives, (pastry style) cutting into pea shaped pieces. Add two teaspoons cold water and form into small balls, drop into the boiling broth and chicken mixture. Cook for one more hour on high, and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lanie76 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note