crockpot chicken and corn enchiladais
1 can cream of chicken soup 1 (8 oz) container sour cream 1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chilies 2 cups cooked chicken (I had boiled chicken on hand) 2 cups corn (I used frozen) 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce 12 corn tortillas (cut into quarters) 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 dd
- 1 cc
- Chop up your pre-cooked chicken.
- Combine the soup, sour cream and chilies. Mix well.
- Add the chicken and corn and stir.
- Pour half a can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Layer half of the tortilla shells over the sauce.
- Spread half of the chicken and soup combination over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with half of the shredded cheese.
- Then repeat the steps using the remaining ingredients, starting with another layer of the enchilada sauce.
- Once you’ve completed two layers, pop the lid on it and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for about 3 hours.
- Plate it up and dinner is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Julie5999 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
crockpot chicken and corn enchiladais Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes