Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Crushed Tomatoes (15 oz)
- 1/2 pound(s) Cubed lean pork or use leftover pork roast
- 1 pound(s) Dry Great Northern or other white Bean
- 3 clove(s) Garlic minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 Hot Italian Sausage cut into chunks
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 5 cup(s) Liquid - any combination of water, btoth or wine
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on lwest setting 8-10 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LP1957 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Cassoulet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews