Crockpot brisket with Cranberry Gravy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-4 pound(s) beef brisket (NOT corned beef!)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 16 oz can(s) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 8-oz can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard
- CROCKPOT BRISKET WITH CRANBERRY GRAVY.
- Trim excess fat from beef. Rub surface of beef with salt and pepper. Place beef in 3-1/2 quart or larger slow cooker (crockpot). In a bowl combine the cranberry sauce, tomato sauce, onion and mustard. Mix to combine and then pour the sauce over the brisket. Cover and cook on Low 10-12 hours or until beef is tender. Cool slightly and then cut across grain into thin slices. Skim the excess fat from the cranberry sauce and serve it with the brisket. Serves 8. This recipe can be made in a conventional oven. This recipe can also be doubled.
- * Notes: Whole berry sauce is recommended for its appearance, but you can use jellied if you like. (I pour the juices/sauce into a container and cool in refrigerator until fat rises to the top and then using a slotted spoon I remove the fat, and then reheat juices/sauce).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMCastor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note