Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) frozen hash browns with peppers
- 1 pound(s) cooked sausage
- 2 cup(s) colby jack cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) dices chilis
- 1 quart(s) eggbeaters (or 16 eggs)
- Spray the slow cooker with pam. Starting with the frozen hash browns, layer the ingredients, repeating twice. Shake the eggbeaters well and pour over the top. Cook on low for 8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note