Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 pound(s) Flat iron steak
- 1 package(s) Onion soup mix
- 1 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine
- 1-2 package(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Beef stroganoff packet
- 1 can(s) Beef broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Combine in crockpot and cook on high for 6 hours or 8 hours on low. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note