Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
Community Recipe from
- 2-3 pound(s) Flat iron steak
- 1 package(s) Onion soup mix
- 1 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine
- 1-2 package(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Beef stroganoff packet
- 1 can(s) Beef broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Combine in crockpot and cook on high for 6 hours or 8 hours on low. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes