Crockpot Beef and Broccoli
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless beef chuck roast sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup(s) beef broth
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) sauce from the crockpot after being cooked
- Broccoli florets
- 1. Place beef in a crock pot.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, & garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce from the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine.
- 4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
- 5. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
- 6. Serve over hot cooked rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note