Crockpot Beef and Broccoli
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless beef chuck roast sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup(s) beef broth
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) sauce from the crockpot after being cooked
- Broccoli florets
- 1. Place beef in a crock pot.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, & garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce from the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine.
- 4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
- 5. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
- 6. Serve over hot cooked rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes