Crockpot BBQ Ribs
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) spare ribs trim fat
- 2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) vinegar
- 18 ounce(s) low sugar bbq sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- Cut ribs to fit in crockpot. Season with salt. In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients until combined. put first layer of ribs in cooker. Pour half of mixture over ribs and repeat. Make sure ribs are completely covered. Cook on low for 6-7 hours., until meat is tender. Remove from cooker and place on hot grill for 2-3 minutes per side until a little charred.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebem0307 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes