Crockpot BBQ Ribs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) spare ribs trim fat
- 2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) vinegar
- 18 ounce(s) low sugar bbq sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- Cut ribs to fit in crockpot. Season with salt. In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients until combined. put first layer of ribs in cooker. Pour half of mixture over ribs and repeat. Make sure ribs are completely covered. Cook on low for 6-7 hours., until meat is tender. Remove from cooker and place on hot grill for 2-3 minutes per side until a little charred.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebem0307 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note