Crockery Cooker Creamy Mushroom and Onion Pot Roast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 to 3 pound(s) Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cooking Oil
- 16 ounce(s) Pkg. Baby Carrots
- 1 ounce(s) Envelope Dry Onion Soup and Recipe Mix
- 10 3/4 ounce(s) Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- In large skillet, brown roast on all sides in hot oil.
- Place carrots in crockery cooker; top with meat.
- Sprinkle with soup mix; spoon cream of mushroom soup over soup mix.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 11 to 13 hours or on high-heat setting for
- 5 to 6 hours, or until meat is very tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MelanieTornbom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note