Crockery Cooker Creamy Mushroom and Onion Pot Roast
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 to 3 pound(s) Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cooking Oil
- 16 ounce(s) Pkg. Baby Carrots
- 1 ounce(s) Envelope Dry Onion Soup and Recipe Mix
- 10 3/4 ounce(s) Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- In large skillet, brown roast on all sides in hot oil.
- Place carrots in crockery cooker; top with meat.
- Sprinkle with soup mix; spoon cream of mushroom soup over soup mix.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 11 to 13 hours or on high-heat setting for
- 5 to 6 hours, or until meat is very tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MelanieTornbom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes