CROCKERY COOKER BEANS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- CROCKERY COOKER BEANS
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb. dry navy beans
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 lb. salt pork, cubed
- Place beans in boiling water (enough to cover) and simmer for 10
- minutes. Then combine beans, water and salt in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low about 12 hours.
- Drain beans, reserving liquid. Combine beans with remaining
- ingredients and add enough bean liquid to cover beans.
- Cover and cook on low another 6 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CROCKERY COOKER BEANS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes