Crock Pot White Bean Chicken Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 cup(s) (40 oz) chicken broth
- 1- 11 oz can(s) white corn
- 2- 15 oz can(s) great northern beans
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1 whole(s) (medium) onion chopped
- 1- 4 oz can(s) green chilies chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 package(s) white bean chili seasoning mix or 1/2 T. chili seasoning
- 1 1/4 pound(s) boneless/skinless chicken breast
- Place all of the ingredients in Crock Pot, and cook over high heat for 4 hours, or over low heat for 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews