Crock Pot Tamale Dip
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) large cans chili (no beans)
- 1 can(s) large can tamales, cut up
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 dash(es) Tabasco
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta, cubed small
- Combine all. Cook on high in crockpot for 2 hours. Keep warm on low when serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Tamale Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads