Crock Pot Tamale Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) large cans chili (no beans)
- 1 can(s) large can tamales, cut up
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 dash(es) Tabasco
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta, cubed small
- Combine all. Cook on high in crockpot for 2 hours. Keep warm on low when serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Tamale Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads