Crock Pot Taco Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16oz can(s) pinto beans
- 116oz can(s) white or kidney beans
- 1 11oz can(s) niblet corn
- 1 11oz can(s) Rotel tomatoes
- 1 28oz can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 4ox can(s) diced green chilies
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 envelope(s) ranch dressing mix
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey breast
- Cook and drain meat. Add all ingredients to crock pot..do not drain cans. Cook on low 4 hours, or high 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyRice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews