Crock Pot Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 1 onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 16-18 ounce(s) bottle sweet & sour sauce
- 1 cup(s) pineapple tidbits drained
- .Place the frozen meatballs, peppers, onions & sweet and sour sauce into a gallon-sized freezer bag. Zip close & place in freezer
- When ready to use thaw in fridge overnight.
- Cook on low 4 hours, during the last hour add in the pineapple.
- Serve over rice Serving size: 6
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mac727 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note