Crock Pot Steel Cut Oats
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) steel cut oats
- 6 cup(s) water boiling
- 3 cup(s) flaxseed milk
- 1/4 cup(s) agave
- 3 dash(es) cinnamon to your taste
- 2 dash(es) nutmeg optional and to taste
- 1 cup(s) raisins optional
- 1 cup(s) craisins optional
- Coat the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray, I used a paper towel and olive oil. Mix steel cut oats, cinnamon and nutmeg to taste, boiling water, flaxseed milk, agave. Set crock pot to low and let cook for 8-10 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jackieg66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note