Crock Pot Steel Cut Oats
Steel cut oats ready to eat when you get up
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) steel cut oats
- 6 cup(s) water boiling
- 3 cup(s) flaxseed milk
- 1/4 cup(s) agave
- 3 dash(es) cinnamon to your taste
- 2 dash(es) nutmeg optional and to taste
- 1 cup(s) raisins optional
- 1 cup(s) craisins optional
- Coat the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray, I used a paper towel and olive oil. Mix steel cut oats, cinnamon and nutmeg to taste, boiling water, flaxseed milk, agave. Set crock pot to low and let cook for 8-10 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jackieg66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note