Crock Pot Spiced Whole Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sage
- 1 teaspoon(s) rosemary leaves to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey Greek Yogurt
- 3 stalk(s) celery
- 1 pound(s) baby carrots
- 1 whole(s) onion small
- 1 whole(s) chicken
- Mix all the spices together then mix in the yogurt to form a paste. I cut the back out of the chicken so it will cook more thoroughly. Chop the onion, mix the onion, celery and carrots and place on bottom of crock pot. Cut the back out of the chicken and then coat the interior and exterior of the chicken with the spice/yogurt paste. place the chicken breast side up in the crock pot cook on low for 8-9 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jackieg66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Spiced Whole Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes