Crock Pot Shredded Beef Burritos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) chuck roast
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 cup(s) tomatoes chopped fine
- 1/2 cup(s) chili peppers chopped fine
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) water
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1. Remove as much fat as possible from roast.
- 2. Place roast in crock pot and cover with remainder of ingredients except tortillas.
- 3. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 4. With fork shred roast and stir well with other ingredients in crock pot.
- 5.Drain meat mixture well and serve in flour tortillas with your favorite toppings.
- 6. Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note